30 januar, 2007

KMKS-kit arrived!!!!

And what a kit... I just absolutely LOVE it!!!! This is what Sarah sent:

This is what I saw when I opened the box... soooo exciting!


Then... *drumroll* The pattern appeared... I'll be knitting Anemoi Mittens!!! I just love the pattern, have been thinking of ordering it myself.


When I removed the pattern YARN appeared... Lovely soft Gems 100% Merino Wool... and I had to investigate the smell - What a lovely smell...


Mmmmmm... The source of the smell! Jasmine soap, I can't wait!


Chocolate, dark chocolate, different types... Looks jummy! Will try to save it for the weekend...


Oh, and I just LOVE the bag... It looks greate and it just feels sooooooo soft! I can't believe it's the first time she's made a bag!


Overview:

Yarn, needles, chocolate, bag, pattern, lipbalm, jasmine soap, "round"counter... I can hardly wait to start knitting...
Just need to start AND finnish the februarysocks in "Sokker 2007" before I start these mittens!

A big hug to Sarah, I love it all! :)

2 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

Lovely kit!

thursday sa...

So happy you enjoy your package!