20 august, 2006

KSK-sock pattern

I've knitted up a pair of sock with my measurements of the pattern I sent my KSK-swappal... Just tell me if you want more detailed pictures, these are taken with bad light and the yarn is very varigated, so you can't really se the pattern...






I made some changes... I knitted a (p1, k1) ribbing, I knitted the dividing stiches as (p1, k1, p1) and I didn't knit (sl1, k1) on the heelflap (I forgot, was knitting on the go and didn't have the pattern present)...
Changes I'd like to make
I'd really like the two stiches which end as (ssk, k2tog) to be cabeled on the knit-round, so you knit the ssk stitch before the k2tog stitch... ofcourse it's up to you if you want to or not, but I think it'd make it a more distinkt pattern!

1 kommentar:

Anonym sa...

Flotte sokker, og herlige farger på dem.