22 mai, 2007

Sockapalooza4 - answers to questions

There were left a few more questions for me to answer, I hope I don't make plotting even worse now :P

Mountains or Oceans? I prefer to be at the ocean and look at the mountains rather than the opposite. I love going swimming in the ocean at summertime.

Gardens or Forests? A garden with a forrest-feel maybe? I prefer the look of a "tamed" forrest, but still nice and tidy with the cut grass. Don't get me wrong, I'd love a walk in the forrest too, but if I'm to sit outside I'd prefer the garden.

Coffee or Tea? Yes please, I'll take both :)

Sweet or Savoury? Savoury... I'm not for the very sweet, in tastes or colors. One of my favourite candies is dark chocolate, especeally mocca beans or chocolatecoated coffee beans!

Sunrise or Sunset? I'm a nighttime-person, I usually never see the sunrise but I love the sunset.

Spring or Autumn? If I can have both without the rain I'll take both, if not I'll prefer neither. Love the colors of both though, lovely greens in spring and lovely reds and browns in autumn.

Summer of Winter? Both??? I love beeing outdoors in the summer time, but then I love beeing indoors in the winter :) I don't like skiing so I prefer staying indoors in front of the fireplace with my knitting.

Sunshine or Snow?Sunshine, I'm not that fond of snow...

And my measurements
calf at knee hight: 40cm
length of kneehighs (heel to top of ribbing): 50cm

Ingen kommentarer: